Large Chilled Water Coil Replacement For Broadcast-critical Building In London – Case Study
A large, chilled water coil, 650Kg in weight, catastrophically failed in an AHU at a broadcast-critical building in London. But when the AHU manufacturer’s lead time to replace the coil was simply too long, the site maintenance team turned to ECEX for urgent assistance.
Our experts attended the site to carry out a detailed survey, and promptly manufactured a reverse-engineered replacement coil using the existing one as a template. They then attended the site to remove the failed unit and replace with the new, overcoming both physical and time restrictions to complete the project within the client’s required timescale.
ECEX are the specialists for:
- On and off-site repairs of all tube and fin heat exchangers
- Manufacture of coils to existing pattern or bespoke new design
- Advice and design service for coils
- On and off site maintenance and cleaning
- ECEX Air Intake Screens to prevent clogging of coils
For any technical enquiries, to arrange a survey or to request a quotation, get in touch by: