New ECEX Air Intake Screen Buyer’s Guide!
We’ve launched a new ECEX Air Intake Screen buyer’s guide, designed to help potential and existing customers choose the right type of screen for their building. The guide covers everything you need to know about choosing, installing and maintaining ECEX Air Intake Screens and is available to download from our website.
In the ECEX Air Intake Screens buyer’s guide you will find out:
• About ECEX Air Intake Screens, a long lasting filtered mesh which prevents airborne debris from clogging internal coil fins, perishable filters and other components in a range of HVAC equipment.
• The applications best suited to this product, such as cooling towers, AHUs and chillers, and where to install the filters.
• How to clean and maintain the screens – a simple process using a soft brush, hose or vacuum cleaner.
• The types of screen available, dependent on the application and the debris which needs to be stopped, and how to choose and measure the right ECEX Air Intake Screen for your building.
• Fixing methods, including twist lock fasteners, self-tapping screws and anodised track mount.
• The key benefits of the product, such as extending filter life by up to 60%, reducing energy consumption and maintenance requirements.
All the information is presented in an easy to understand format, providing the perfect first step for anyone looking to make their HVAC equipment more efficient, more reliable, easier to maintain, with less impact on the environment.