ECEX Are Recruiting A Sales Representative / Account Manager – Based Berkshire
Sales Representative / Account Manager – Based Berkshire, mainly covering southern England and London
£23,000 – £27,500 depending upon experience + commission + car
A chance to join an ambitious multi-specialist engineering contractor and to play an important role in growing its business. This role will appeal to someone who already has an understanding of the function and operation of building services plant or experience gained in the mechanical side of the building services / M&E sector, combined with excellent relationship and self-organisational skills. Whether you already have sales experience, or are currently in a building maintenance / mechanical engineering role but looking to move into sales, this may be the opportunity for you:
ECEX is an established engineering contractor offering a wide range of access safety and metalwork, bespoke fabrication, mechanical services and energy saving initiatives. After 20+ years of experience, we are preferred / approved contractors to most of the UK’s leading M&E / FM providers in addition to having many end user clients in both public and private sectors and we work on many high profile sites. Services include metalwork design, fabrication and installation, a complete range of mechanical services and the supply and installation of air intake screens. The Company culture is based around open communication, encouragement of innovation, a willingness to walk the extra mile to meet deadlines and to provide quality service with excellent, safe sitework management. The Directors are keen to expand the business through additional sales.
The Sales Representative / Account Manager will report to the Sales Manager based from our head office near Newbury, Berkshire and will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing customers and identifying, contacting, visiting and promoting the Company’s services to new clients. With a large database of existing customers and significant potential in both existing and all-new sectors of industry, it can be quite a juggling act to manage priorities and keep on top of information, so a very high degree of self-organisation and self-motivation is required.
- Account manage and expand existing clients
- Maintain customer relationships via telephone, email and direct contact
- Create appointments and undertake sales visits
- Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer / prospect contact to achieve agreed personal and business targets
- Use LinkedIn and other appropriate research to identify prospects and develop new customers and contacts
- Understand and promote the Company’s products and services (in conjunction with any current promotions/sales drives)
- Provide reports of sales activities to CRM database and Sales Manager
- Maintain the accuracy of the CRM database and other company record systems
- When required, carry out surveys and prepare quotations
- Follow up quotations
- Act in a timely manner to exploit all leads / prospects acquired by you or given to you
- Uphold and adhere to Company values, procedures and reputation through own actions and appearance
Our ideal candidate will be looking for a new challenge where they will be able to contribute both technically and commercially and get a buzz from helping the business grow and develop. Previous roles may have been in sales or business development within in a building maintenance / engineering organisation, or as a mechanical maintenance engineer or supervisor. As your work will involve frequent correspondence via email and face-to-face meetings, you must be able to communicate in writing and orally to a high standard. Understanding or experience of site Health and Safety / RAMS is important as is a commitment to the delivery of excellent customer service. The rewards for success are potentially very good as there is a desire to recognise achievement through career progression.
Please send CV along with covering email explaining why you believe this position is for you to: email@example.com