Water Storage & L8 Remedial Works
ECEX services include:
- Regulatory advice concerning existing systems
- Dead leg removal
- Downsizing tanks to reduce the amount of water stored
- Installation of delayed action float valves to reduce volumes in existing tanks.
- Removal of storage where mains supply can match demand
- Repair, refurbishment and replacement of all tank types
- Repair and renewal of existing distribution pipework
- Isolation of twin tank systems to reduce overall storage
- Decommissioning and removal of redundant tanks including all associated pipework etc.
All work in full compliance with Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999, and the HSE ‘L8′ ACOP.