What Condition Are Your Condensers In?
One of the most frequent service problems in commercial refrigeration and air conditioning is a dirty or blocked condenser, which means big problems for efficiency and the equipment itself. Not only do you incur less heat transfer, you could experience:
- Poorer cooling capacity of up to 40 per cent
- Increased discharge pressure by up to 60 per cent, which can cut refrigeration capabilities by 30 per cent
- Reduced compressor power by up to 70 per cent
- Reduced energy efficiency by approximately 60 per cent
- Increased supply air temperature by around 5 degrees Fahrenheit.
So, how can you stay on top of condenser maintenance, and keep equipment running at optimum efficiency at all times, with minimal disruption? The simple, cost-effective solution is ECEX Air Intake Screens, designed specifically for high velocity airflow applications, including chillers, dry air coolers, AHUs, cooling towers and air conditioning units.
By installing the screens, the benefits will be three-fold: not only will you reduce running costs; you will cut maintenance time required for engineers and slash energy consumption. The screens are easy to clean too with just a soft brush, vacuum or hose.
ECEX Air Intake Screens can offer:
- A payback of 3 months to one year
- Reduce maintenance time by up to 75 per cent
- Double the life of your filters
- Protect condenser coils
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce the risk of equipment breakdown through clogging
- Increase plant life.
For more information on how to banish dirty or blocked condensers and keep them working at their best, click here!
Or contact us today for more information about our air intake screens;
Call: 01635 244 100