We’re Hiring! AHU Specialist Contracts Manager
£competitive + car allowance
Due to further growth we are looking to appoint an additional Contracts Manager specialising in Air Handling Units (AHUs) refurbishment to join our great team based from Newbury, West Berkshire, servicing high-profile FM/maintenance sector and end-user clients, including many household-name sites.
ECEX is a progressive and successful mechanical services and fabrication company and this is an excellent opportunity to join our growing team, focusing on the further development of the busy and successful mechanical services department.
The Role: The successful candidate will take full responsibility for running a diverse range of projects, mostly non-reactive and typically in the range £5K to £150K. From initial enquiry through quotation, mobilisation and fulfilment, encompassing repair, refurbishment, replacement, renewal and alteration of AHUs and associated services.
The Candidate: Friendly, approachable and eager to get involved, able to juggle multiple contracts and demands, work collaboratively with colleagues customers, suppliers and subcontractors alike, and meticulous with record-keeping.
- A relationship-builder and a real ambassador for the business.
- Regular experience of managing AHU refurbishment / renewal / repair / upgrade projects with knowledge of all relevant legislation, fan calculations etc.
- Able to carry out site surveys and provide customers with technical quotations, recommendations and specifications including energy saving and ROI projections.
- Ideally holding a recognised mechanical qualification and with a track record of managing projects within or serving the FM / Maintenance sector.
- Fully conversant with Outlook, Word and Excel and able to communicate effectively and to a high standard of accuracy both orally and in writing at all levels.
- Experience (ideally supported by an appropriate qualification) in site H&S requirements, RAMS etc.
- Familiarity of working within an ISO9001 Quality system
- Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Resident within sensible travelling distance of our base in West Berkshire.
Please send C.V. with covering letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is anticipated that interviews will take place during late October with a view to taking up the role in December or January (depending on existing notice period).
For more information about our AHU services, click here.